Watch Last Year's Highlights
If selected to participate in the Semifinal Round, you will need to be able to attend U.Pitch on Thursday, November 15 from 9AM - 3:30PM CST in Chicago, IL.
You will pitch live to a panel of judges and then will have an exhibit table to showcase and demo business for the chance to win the People's Choice Award.
The top contestants will advance to the live Finals Round open to the public.
You'll also be required to attend one virtual information session in the weeks prior to U.Pitch.
You are responsible for any travel or lodging expenses to and from U.Pitch.
To view the entire U.Pitch guideline handbook click, here.
Explore the Fellowship
The Fellowship is a selective and prestigious national year-long virtual accelerator. The Cohort starts in January 2019 and runs through November 2019. There is no fee or giving up of any equity to participate. The Fellowship is open to ALL young founders (18-30 y/o) who are a founder and equity holder of the company (typically the CEO or C-Suite role); school enrollment is not a factor in Fellowship eligibility.
In exchange for all of the amazing opportunities and connections Fellows will receive, the following are expectations for participation:
- Participate in and attend all events, workshops and meetings for this year-long program (at least a minimum of 75% of cohort virtual events). There are 2-3 virtual events per month, plus additional mentoring, social events, and a spring and fall retreat.
- Attend the spring (February 28 - March 3) and fall (November 14 - 17) entrepreneurial retreats, Founders Weekends, in Chicago, IL. You are responsible for transportation to and from Founders Weekends.
- Participate in coaching sessions with the Future Founders team and any assigned mentors.
- Complete a pre- and post-program surveys, while providing ongoing feedback.
- Share regular updates about your successes and challenges. Keep in regular communication with Future Founders staff and mentors. Be proactive and keep Future Founders staff and mentors up-to-date with important progress.
- Send monthly email newsletters to the Future Founders team and mentors about business updates and progress.
- Support other Fellows and be a valuable member of the Fellowship community.
- Strive to make traction and work towards achieving business goals.
- Be ambassadors of Future Founders and the Fellowship. Uphold standards of high ethics and professional conduct.
- Volunteer with other Future Founders youth programs at over the course of the program.
- Allow Future Founders to use your photo, name, business, and entrepreneurial story in promotions (print, video, online, social media, etc.).